Madonna Heights 40th Annual Golf Classic
MES is proud to continuously support Madonna Heights, which provides 24-hour care to address the physical, emotional, and social needs unique to women and girls. As part of the SCO Family of Services they help build confidence, strengthen family bonds, and support the transition back home or to a home in the community.
Coming up on June 7th is their 40th Annual Golf Classic at the Woodside Club in Muttontown, New York to support the vital programs and services that they offer. These programs include:
- A New York State Regents junior/senior high school for adolescent girls who live on the Madonna Heights campus or are referred by their local school district.
- A group residence offering an environment that teaches, strengthens, and encourages adolescent girls to heal from trauma.
- A residential treatment facility that provides adolescent girls and young women with the most intensive residential mental health services available outside of a hospital.
- Residences providing women in recovery, some with young children, with a safe home-like environment.
- Emergency housing in the community for women, some with children, who are experiencing homelessness.
- An outpatient mental health clinic.
Click here to register for the golf classic to support Madonna Heights and all of those they represent on June 7th.